Fayette Rustic Wood Light
This vintage, farmhouse style chandelier is perfect for hanging over a kitchen island or dining table. You can also use it for a pool room or over a bar area. Adds a rustic touch to any room and delights your guests.
Watch people’s faces light up when they enter your room and set their eyes on your red cedar wood chandelier. A true statement piece and a great talking point.
The light is ready to install right out of the box with only a screwdriver required. Suitable for all bulb types including Edison bulbs. Bulbs sold separately here.
Each unique, farmhouse style light is handcrafted in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania. Made from authentic reclaimed red cedar wood. We’re so sure you’ll love your new Fayette Rustic Wood Light that we will let you try it risk-free for 30 days. If you’re not satisfied for ANY reason - simply return it to us for your money back, no questions asked.
- Dimensions: Wood Block is ~35" Long x ~5" Width x ~11" Height (Top of wood to bottom of cages)
- Steel Pipe to ceiling is 12". If you need a different size, you can find them here.
- Lights: Four (4) Black Porcelain Sockets
- Bulbs: Accepts all standard bulbs up to 100 Watts (Bulbs sold separately here)
- Socket: Standard size heavy duty black porcelain socket (120V/240V)
- Processing Time: 1-2 WEEKS
- Included: 5" Canopy, four (4) black cages and all necessary mounting hardware
- Hardwired for electrical box
- Wired for usage in all countries
- This light is dimmer compatible
- Weight: ~8lbs
We Also Recommend